View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #87 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talikins View Post
True, true. Falling into a lake was never funny, yet neither was being a victim for any prank. That's why you HAD to be the viewer or the pranker themselves, you HAD to and then when you were thats when it got REAL funny and hilarious. "I'd shout at anyone laughing." She'd show them who was boss. MHHHM. She could so do that, dynamite came in small packages did it not? It DID!! "But it be so funny to watch someone else." Even she would laugh if it was someone else, like how could you not? "I think it's possible it is. I mean it always looks perfect." Rumour, maybe? But you actually never knew how much of rumors were truly true.

So nothing special? Abbi remembered her special sign. It was pretty, REAL pretty. It was a glittery sparkle, blooming on her palm but she could make go and come as she pleased, that was when she learned how to control it slightly. "So you had no sign of magic showing at all? I had glittery, pretty things." She was totally not showing off, okay maybe a little. But heh. MILITARY? That made Abbi gasp in shock. "Really? So is he like all BOOM BOOM BOOM." That made sense to her, somehow? But really she meant was he all strong and brave and all boom boom with a weapon you know?

Ohhh. More singing. Would they sing the whole sing? She REALLY wanted to. Mhhm. "And the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace."
Had she expected to end up in a conversation by coming out here, Lily definitely wouldn’t have thought it would have been about falling into the lake. Yet she was, and it was oddly amusing. She chalked that up to her companion, though, because Abbi seemed like she took everything seriously yet also with a degree of excitement. Maybe it was a thing with twelve-year-olds, except she knew there were a few topics she could talk like that about even now. Falling into the lake as a topic was just amusing, though. Actually doing so wasn’t. “Would you?,” she asked, in all complete seriousness. There weren’t many people who would defend themselves like that. It gave Abbi a point in Lily’s eyes. “That’s also true, though.” Probably anyone would have found that funny. Provided whoever had fallen into the lake hadn’t gotten hurt. “You know, wigs don’t always look perfect,” she pointed out, not entirely sure why she was defending the headmistress’ hair. Maybe it was just habit, yet what she said was true. She’d seen some pretty bad wigs before.

At least they hadn’t continued talking about that, although she wasn’t sure magic was much better. In this case, anyway. “I don’t remember. My parents have always said they always knew I’d be magical. Same with my little sister, but I don’t know how they knew,” she said. There weren’t any stories about weird things she’d done as a little kid. “What kind of glittery, pretty things?” She was curious, and she didn’t think her companion had any problem elaborating. A wry grin crept onto her face at the reaction to her talking about her grandfather, however. “Sure. Not as much now that he’s retired, but he’s awesome, anyway.” She had always thought so, even when he was scary.

He’d taught her about Coldplay, after all. She’d found herself smiling again as Abbi had continued singing along with her guitar. Maybe the younger girl did understand her, a little. “When you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be wo-o-orse?,” she added softly. Trying to not to take those lyrics too seriously, even as she felt it a bit too much. They hit a little close to home right now, but she was still hoping that it would get better. It wasn’t the song’s fault she understood it now.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero