View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 11:10 PM   #85 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Ana couldn't help but smile fondly at Lux as she expressed her love for Bay. The way she was acting reminded Ana so much of Katya that she couldn't help but feel fondness for this girl that she'd only just met. She just hoped that Lux didn't share any of her sisters less endearing qualities.

"He is great," Ana agreed with a nod to emphasise the statement. He'd complimented her and had shared food with her, so yeah... "Finally? You haven't met anyone else here who likes cucumber sandwiches?" Ana was somewhat shocked by that. She thought it was a pretty normal thing to like. Apparently not though.
Oh, she had found someone else who was fond of Bay! That was amazing, because he and Tessa were the best ever. "He's like my big brother! He gave me a piggy back ride." Her other big brother, since her real big brother was 25 and did not live with her anymore.

Shaking her head at the question, she was rather sad. "No, but they are my favourite sandwiches, and I don't understand why people think they are gross." Cucumbers were very refreshing and tasty!