View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #79 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Ana took the Chocolate Frog from Lux gently, before proceeding to tear the wrapper off. She held the Chocolate From firmly before she bit off it's legs. Now it couldn't hop away from her. Take that Chocolate Frog. It couldn't escape this time. Mwahaha. Ahem.

"Cucumber?" Ana questioned. That sounded like an awfully strange nickname for somebody to have. Not that she was being judge-y or anything. She was just a bit shocked, is all. "And I'm glad it's easier," she added, slightly belatedly, in reference to the younger girls first statement. Much better to have someone remember a nickname than to get her name completely wrong.
Watching Ana go for the frog legs first, Lux quickly followed suit and put the whole thing in her mouth at once so that it could not hop away from her. Goodness, they were so yummy and she was sure she would end up weighing a million pounds when she was older what with all the Chocolate Frogs she ate on a regular basis.

"Mmmmm," she said in reply to the question as she finished up the bit of chocolate she was still eating before swallowing. "Bay gave me that name because I ate his cucumber sandwich and liked it." It had been a very good sandwich too, so she was still not sure why he had been so amazed over her liking it. She smiled at the last comment Ana made.