View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #78 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Huxley hurriedly made her way out of the castle, momentarily oblivious of where she was going. There was something about her stride that says she was anxious, but more happily so, clutching her book bag peculiarly against her chest, as if it contained something very precious.... because it did.

In one of her wily ways she managed to liberate a book, no small feat as it were given its restricted nature and she was just so excited to crack it open and pour into it. But there were just too many people in whichever part of the castle she found herself in, and thus ending up all the way out here. Next to the quiet lake by a lonely beech tree right? Perfect.

But just as she scampered towards it, a GUY just plopped down in front of it. Just at that exact spot that would’ve conveniently hidden her away with her clandestine book.

She grumbled frustratingly under her breath. She began to scamper away, but turned to find way too many people from where she just came from. Turning around again, she walked towards the boy and stopped just before she stepped on him “Ahem... you’re in my spot.” Eyes on you fella.
Jeremy had leaned his back head back against the tree, and gotten in the most comfortable position possible when he became aware that there was someone standing really close to him. Like borderline on top of him because the person was so close. Jeremy looked up, squinting his eyes slightly because the position of the sun being behind what he noticed was a girl. Her spot? Jeremy looked around at all the other empty spots around the tree and the lake in general before looking back at the girl.

"I wasn't aware that Hogwarts reserved spots for students on their grounds," Jeremy said with raised eyebrows. Maybe if she had asked more nicely if she could sit there, Jeremy would be more inclined to move. His eyes shifted towards the backpack that she was clutching, what he thought kind of possessively, to her chest. How odd…

"There's plenty of room around the tree. I'd be more than happy to share the space with you." Jeremy offered after a moment. Jeremy was a pushover really…even when he tried to be a jerk it never really ended up working out well.

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go