View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 10:11 AM   #77 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Vinnie was just about to open her book when she saw a shadow appearing. Oh right. Looking up the brunette saw a tall guy standing in front of her, possibly older.Probably older.

She put her book down and smiled at him. "Ummm hi there", the fourth year sad blinking against the sun. Of course her sunglasses were in her bag. Ugh. " I dont mind at all, sit down". Vinnie patted the space next to her and waited for the bo to sit down. He looked like he could hold a conversation, but who would get their hopes up too soon....

Snacks? Ohhh that really got her. If there was something she liked more than history and rock music it definitely was food. "What kinda snacks have you got?" If it would be carrot sticks now the brunette would shove him right off again.
The girl look younger than him. Maybe two or three years behind him but he might be wrong because he never good at guessing games. And he never seen her around Hogwarts then again he's away for two terms.

She doesn't mind? Cool!

The seventh year sat down next to her. "I'm Messer by the way." He said introducing himself.

Snacks? Oh. Right. "I got..." He opened his bag "Chocolate frogs, gummy bears, gummy worms and chips." Messer took out the contains of his bag and put it on the ground. "So which one do you want?" Smile.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known