View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 04:55 AM   #361 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikewe View Post
Benjy listened to the list of locations with issues from his location on the floor. No bother getting up right away only to fall again, like several of the others seemed to be doing. It was only after Vic had joined the group as well as some other enviro people and Emily had given them a job, that Benjy started to get up. "On my way." He called out, turning his attention away from the enviro people's talk. Once he was most of the way up, he slid over to Sky to help her up so they could get back to work.

Offering a hand to help get her up on her feet, the redhead asked his wife a question semi-quietly, forgetting for a moment that there were others around. "Are you okay? and the baby?" He pushed himself up to a standing position as he helped Sky up. Now that they were up, they'd just have to skate back to the office and get to work waterproofing things until the rain stopped. Still holding Sky's hand to try to help keep her stable, Benjy used the wall and chairs to slowly make his way back to the office.
Sky smiled and accepted his hand. Almost slipping as she managed to get on her feet. She had never been on ice before so this was new. "Yes I am fine. Yes the baby is fine as well." She would have said something sarcastic but she was just glad to have a hand to hold onto.

Waterproofing understood. Still gripping onto Benjy's hand she semi slipped semi skated towards the office to start waterproofing things. Sigh this would be a long day if everything was going to get all ice... She would just stat with the ice skates... But then she didn't even know how to ice skate which came a whole other problem. But the Enivro peeps were on the case so hopefully she wouldn't have to worry about it.

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky