Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #138 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oversee a few things... follow his schedule... uh HUH! So Joćo DID follow the Minister around! William knew it. It was the Slytherin in him --- instincts, ya know --- that told him what Joćo really meant when he described his job. Yep yep. Now he tried not to smirk and instead just nodded. "Sounds important." Uh huh.

He then nearly choked on his roast beef at the former student's reaction to his pants story. Why, he hadn't even told it yet! "Yeah, apparently it likes dark places, this one did anyway. So it climbed up my leg and my boss made me take off my pants since it was attached." Wiliamson grinned at the personal assistant boy. "I felt it all right. But luckily it was on the OUTSIDE of the pants, til I removed them and wrapped it all up, anyway."

And then the creature had gone right to sleep! Amazing what swaddling, soft fabric, and dark could do for creatures.
Joćo studied the man for a moment--it just infuriated him when people looked down on his job, y'know?--reminded himself he was Professor WWW and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

'Sides, mutants climbing on legs. He had to learn about THAT.

Dark--yeah, trousers were dark. Joćo looked dumbly at him with his mouth open and all. "You're--" he was--grinning. The former student blinked. "But why didn't you--" kill it right away, but that would probably be a dramatic question and Joćo doubted Profe--Mr. WWW had the guts to do it. He sure didn't.

Ignoring the images of 'bare-legged Mr. Williamson' on his mind, he could finally articulate a full sentence: "So they are, uh, tamed enough to handle that easily?"