View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 12:24 AM   #353 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Okay, so happening for awhile but not really sure how long, since everyone had just gotten there. Roxanne nodded to let Sky know that she'd heard and made note of it. "Seating Area of the food court and Mr. Yenorin's office are the only ones I know of so far," she answered Benjy as she readied her wand to start working on the charm.

Until she was stopped by someone's rude comment, that was. Roxanne sent a look in the woman's direction that clearly told the woman she was an idiot. "Well, gee Emily, I don’t know. I don't think I'm qualified enough, seeing as I'm just a lowly Department Head compared to your ever so high and mighty MLEers........." she replied with her own smirk. Sure, it might've been kinda catty, but seriously? Law Enforcement should at least know who the other department heads are, for security reasons. "I have no idea, seeing as I've been running around working myself and haven't had time to ask."

Then someone else joined their little impromptu ice-skating party, followed quickly by Alex and Penwyn. Sigh. "Alex, please follow that gentleman to whichever office it's raining in and I'll deal with the charms in here. Penwyn, please go back to our department and patronus me or Alex if any other level needs us." Hopefully she'd realize that she'd be more help there, because Roxanne really didn't feel like arguing with one of her own, not when she was already ready to blast Emily for how far she'd let the quality of people in here drop (really it was only the two in the room currently, but still...). Seriously, she was on the verge of filing a formal complaint with Kettleburn!
Penwyn carefully stood back up and realized that her boss was also already here. Oh. "So...um...I guess I'm not exactly needed here" She said awkwardly right as Carter sent her back with a different task. "Okay, but be ready to receive a Patronus every five minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if every floor got hit. But I'll do what you ask anyway." That she said hurriedly at the look on Roxanne's face. She didn't look in the mood for disagreements. Penwyn turned around and ran out of the room, tripping a few more times on the way.