Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #135 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
So this was his chance to eat from the infamous food court, it seemed. Because with the delicious vibes from Mr. Williamson--if vibes even existed--Joćo could make peace with British cuisine--if that even existed too. He eyed the food in the short silence.

...nah, he wasn't going to disregard his words. Now that Mr. Williamson thought he ate lunch late, he would.

That squint? The question afterwards? Why did people have such a negative approach to his job? "He is in the office, he just allows me some free time too." Actually, his job WAS inspecting food court. He was just asked to do it silently. "So I barely follow him around." In spite of what everyone thought, it was more fun than any other department, plus the honourable title.

Dragons? Right. How could Joćo forget 'Roro'? He should have known. He tried his best to keep the fear and disgust away from his face. Dragons and creepy mutants. He was lucky they didn't roam around his level, but he wasn't deaf either.

"Just the general stuff everyone's talking about," he said with a small frown. "Do you know where they came from? Or what they are?" Or how to... eliminate them upon encounter?
Oh how nice, Joćo got free time as a perk of working with the Minister. Hmmph. Wish the other departments could say the same... not that he was complaining. He quite liked working with creatures and other creature-minded people.

"So what does a personal assistant do, exactly?" Williamson stabbed a few green beans off his plate. "Forgive my ignorance," he added, belatedly, "I've never had an assistant." Or a secretary. Or even a house elf, though his parents did have a few.

He missed any reaction Joćo might have had to HIS job description --- dragons were awesome, yeah!!!!!! --- and continued eating. Wellp, more than half the plate was empty now... might as well finish it, eh?

"No clue," he replied with a slight shake of his head. "I caught one in my pants a few weeks back. There was something weird going on with the albino bloodhounds too." And he wasn't even in charge of those pups.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind