Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #134 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Guess so. Hmm. William was quiet for a bit as he was munching and chewing and tasting delicious (to him) things from his plate. Had he forgotten to get any fruit? He should have gotten some fruit, he quite loved fruit.

"Maybe. Lemme know if you see any boxes?" And if not.... "Hey, maybe that's a suggestion you could make to your boss. Take-out boxes in the food court. Wonderful idea."

Challenging... really, being the Minister's personal assistant was challenging? William squinted at Joćo from across his fork. "Is he out of the office today? I thought personal assistants basically had to follow the Minister around, taking notes on everything he said or something..." Or was that what the undersecretaries did? Seemed like a dull job either way, even if it was an honor or whatnot to work directly beside THE Minister for Magic.

"Heh," William chuckled at the topic of his job and picked up a roasted chicken leg from his plate, "my job is... different. I thought there would be more dragons involved and fewer creepy mutants running around this plate." He bit off a bit of the chicken and chewed thoughtfully. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about those, wouldja?" Joćo was important now, working closely with the Minister. He might know things.
So this was his chance to eat from the infamous food court, it seemed. Because with the delicious vibes from Mr. Williamson--if vibes even existed--Joćo could make peace with British cuisine--if that even existed too. He eyed the food in the short silence.

...nah, he wasn't going to disregard his words. Now that Mr. Williamson thought he ate lunch late, he would.

That squint? The question afterwards? Why did people have such a negative approach to his job? "He is in the office, he just allows me some free time too." Actually, his job WAS inspecting food court. He was just asked to do it silently. "So I barely follow him around." In spite of what everyone thought, it was more fun than any other department, plus the honourable title.

Dragons? Right. How could Joćo forget 'Roro'? He should have known. He tried his best to keep the fear and disgust away from his face. Dragons and creepy mutants. He was lucky they didn't roam around his level, but he wasn't deaf either.

"Just the general stuff everyone's talking about," he said with a small frown. "Do you know where they came from? Or what they are?" Or how to... eliminate them upon encounter?