Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #133 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Well, he could say that. Joćo nodded and muttered "I guess so." Was it weird not eating anything where people came to eat? Hopefully not. In any case, he didn't feel like eating much today either. He would just pay another visit to the Mexican restaurant for lucnh-dinner after he was done for the day.

That, he did. But Joćo didn't quite... approve of sharing plates with people either. What if the Minister came suddenly? It wouldn't be a nice view, he was sure. It was too early for them to share plates, anyway.

"Maybe you could take it home?" He'd seen that in restaurants. Why not here? Or would it look unprofessional?

"Oh, it's--good," he said as he tried to control his smile. "Challenging, definitely." Like how he had to inspect food court without raising too much suspicious? "Yeah, I'm his assistant, after all." Y'know, HE was his assistant. Not anyone else.

"How about your job, sir?" Did he even tell him what he did?
Guess so. Hmm. William was quiet for a bit as he was munching and chewing and tasting delicious (to him) things from his plate. Had he forgotten to get any fruit? He should have gotten some fruit, he quite loved fruit.

"Maybe. Lemme know if you see any boxes?" And if not.... "Hey, maybe that's a suggestion you could make to your boss. Take-out boxes in the food court. Wonderful idea."

Challenging... really, being the Minister's personal assistant was challenging? William squinted at Joćo from across his fork. "Is he out of the office today? I thought personal assistants basically had to follow the Minister around, taking notes on everything he said or something..." Or was that what the undersecretaries did? Seemed like a dull job either way, even if it was an honor or whatnot to work directly beside THE Minister for Magic.

"Heh," William chuckled at the topic of his job and picked up a roasted chicken leg from his plate, "my job is... different. I thought there would be more dragons involved and fewer creepy mutants running around this plate." He bit off a bit of the chicken and chewed thoughtfully. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about those, wouldja?" Joćo was important now, working closely with the Minister. He might know things.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind