Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09 AM   #132 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
He wasn't hungry during lunchtime hours? What was it, 11:30? William checked his watch... yep. Sure was. "You're more of a late lunchtime kind of guy, eh?" He chuckled and stabbed something else on his plate. Mmm, casserole. Loved it.

William looked up from his plate when Joćo turned down his offer of food. "No? You sure? I probably have enough food here for two..." he eyed his plate and then his own stomach and then the plate again. "Probably shouldn't have gotten so much...." Or he should have brought a container to take some home in. It was called being poor saving money. Uhhh.

Spinning some noodles onto his fork, William decided he might as well make conversation with his former student if he wasn't going to eat. "So how are you liking working for the Minister? Do you work closely with him?" He'd forgotten the kid's job title, sadly. Oops.
Well, he could say that. Joćo nodded and muttered "I guess so." Was it weird not eating anything where people came to eat? Hopefully not. In any case, he didn't feel like eating much today either. He would just pay another visit to the Mexican restaurant for lucnh-dinner after he was done for the day.

That, he did. But Joćo didn't quite... approve of sharing plates with people either. What if the Minister came suddenly? It wouldn't be a nice view, he was sure. It was too early for them to share plates, anyway.

"Maybe you could take it home?" He'd seen that in restaurants. Why not here? Or would it look unprofessional?

"Oh, it's--good," he said as he tried to control his smile. "Challenging, definitely." Like how he had to inspect food court without raising too much suspicious? "Yeah, I'm his assistant, after all." Y'know, HE was his assistant. Not anyone else.

"How about your job, sir?" Did he even tell him what he did?