View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #131 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
She was beginning to think the receptionist was going to be a headache and a half, only it seemed as though she wouldn't have that misfortune. The man in question didn't seem to be in the best of moods, so this would be interesting, and she was about to call for his attention when he noticed her. Convenient.

"More what I can do for you," she replied, stepping away from receptionist lady. She picked up on his tone, distracted and displeased at best, "figured I'd clue you in on what we found during the sweep of the research lab," the term being used loosely. "Mind if I walk with you?" to save them time, seeing as he seemed to be going places, and she too would be going places.
Nodding his head to his receptionist, Aron led Emily slightly away from the desk with a simple inclination of the head. Not that he did not trust his own employees, it was more of a matter of preventing gossip from spreading like wildfire through the Ministry. "Oh," he said while rubbing his chin with his hand. He caught the tone she used on the term research lab and could already begin to piece together the information she was about to deliver. "I was just on my way to Transportation, but we can take the extra long way there. Lifts still aren't functioning anyway."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
Is it getting RIDICULOUSLY hot in here are are the two ridiculously attractive Department Heads just too hot to handle in one space? Feels like if you cracked an egg on the desk there you might be able to fry it. Someone should bring in some bacon to go with it.

And maybe move all the plants. They are starting to wilt and wither away.
Sweet sweet peas.

Aron tugged on his shirt collar and rolled up his left sleeve as he began to walk towards the exit as beads of sweat began to run down his brow. Had he really not been exercising THAT much that he was exhausted and sweating from a walk from his office to the stairs? Seren was going to kill him. Then he caught a glimpse of some of the plants out of the corner of his eye and his jaw suddenly hung open like a Venus Flytrap. HIS POOR BABIES! If any of them died, the galleons were coming out of a certain new employee's paycheck!

"Looks like someone forgot to water the vegetation," he grumbled as he lifted his shirt up a bit at his waist to fan himself. "I better take care of that before we go."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes