Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #4154 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Annaleecia looked at him, show her around the school? So he was a student there. She smiled slightly and nodded, "I’ll be a third year as well." She smiled at the boy. So he was the same age too? Well, it was nice to know that she and Mel weren’t going to be the only two… Well that was kind of silly but she didn’t know what to expect at this school. And no one could really blame her for that could they? Once again, she was a muggleborn… She didn’t know what any of this would be like.

"I’ll be sure to find you if I need help." The thirteen year old smiled and gave a small laugh and then looked away slightly at the look of sympathy, she took it as pity and that was something she really hated. She decided she might as well explain why though, "You see… My parents were terrified by this…" She motioned around to show she meant magic, "And they sent me away to an orphanage at the age of eight and sent my little sister with me should she be just as strange." She looked down, "I recently convinced them to take her back and their deal was I couldn’t talk to her anymore… Though I’ve basically been the one raising her for the past five years…"

She looked at the bricks then back at Kace, "Tap the bricks?" Well, that sounded absolutely insane to her but she gave a cautious nod and gently hit one of the bricks.
Kace thought that was cool she was going to be a third year as well. "Well i expect to see you around then in my lessons." he grinned. "Yup just find me anytime you need anything. Whether i be on the grounds or the owlery. But don't worry i will give you the full tour." he assured her. "I got lost so many times but i managed to find my way."

Then he heard Annalee explaining why she was in a orphanage. It did make sense if her parents were scared by magic. He nodded to show her understood. He didn't judge her at all. He understood completely. "Well i am glad you made it here." he gave her a warm smile. When he took her hand and lead her to the bricks, he saw her giving a quizzical look.

He chuckled at her expression. "Trust me i thought the same way but my mom taught me." he shrugged. He took out his borrowed wand since he needed to get a new one. He tapped the bricks 3 up and 2 across and then the bricks were opening by itself. "See?" he said.