View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
klexos24

MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Smedley
Sixth Year
w.a.m.s|♩♫♪♬|sour gummy snakes| "DNA doesn't make a family, Love does"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Oh? Oohhh. Yes, she had mentioned that her owl had passed away. But, something about those four little words she'd uttered brought home how important Marcela's owl must have been to her. Perhaps, it might have even been more recently than he'd imagined. But, oh, magical schools! She'd gone elsewhere. Which Jasper actually found quite a good thing. It would save him having to struggle with his long ago memories that were sometimes difficult to recall. Not to mention having to elaborate on the Slytherin Prefect. It was a fine tale to be sure, but you simply had to have been there. "Beauxbatons Academy of Magic? What an experience that must have been. And, not to worry. I may not have gone to Beauxbatons myself, but I like to think I have enough refinement to not ask you what years you attended."

"Are you French, then, Marcela?" Although, maybe she seemed more Catalonian.
"An experience it was," Marcela replied with what could be seen as somewhat of a grin, reminiscing back on her school days. Ah, how she missed them so. Being Head Girl and a chaser for the Sournois Quidditch Team was rather complicated, but she passed the test with flying colors. Her self-esteem had been much higher back in huge day, which was one of the things she most longed to have back. Well, it seemed as if some things wore away with age. It just, unfortunately, had to be that. Sure, she had time to thank for changing her from a complete witch to a much nicer version of herself, but it had it's drawbacks. Who was once the social butterfly that reigned over was now a lonely, middle-aged witch who would much rather stay inside with a book than go to an elaborate event.

"I would like to think so as well, Jasper," Marcela told the man with raised eyebrows, but not in that of an intimidating way. That would not be like her, in the slightest. At least, not anymore.

"Why yes," She replied, noticing how he had an interesting degree of curiosity. He had many questions, did he not? "I'm mainly Romanian, and the French is more of a minority, I'd say."