View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponAStar View Post
Altair laughed along with her. She reminded him a lot of his own little sister and they were probably close to the same age. He learned that flattery was sometimes the only way to get through to his sister. And sometimes out of boredom, he would play along with her little games. There were so many times that he played her loyal stallion, a wicked sorcerer or a gallant knight in her little games. "Princess, as much as I think it would be my royal duty to serve you in every way, but I believe my father wouldn't approve of me getting soaked."

Not that that should matter to a servant to a princess. Not that he was a servant! He couldn't get too caught up in this kind of roleplaying. What if the toads among them were actually children for doing misdeeds? Altair assumed there was real magic out there that could do that sort of thing. "Is it really royal behavior to get so...messy?" Altair offered his hand. "Why don't you come out of there and we will find someone to get you that perfect prince? I bet there's a toad matchmaker around here or something of that sort that would find you the best man for Your Majesty!" He examined her appearance and felt a shiver go down his spine. He wasn't one to really tolerate messes, it was the compulsive side to him.

"And I agree with you about dreams... Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird, that cannot fly,” he swiftly recited. He couldn't help, but roll his eyes a little at her pronunciation of his name. "It's All-tay-er...Your Royalness." He extended his hand a little closer reach halfway over the rail. "Please come back over and we will find someone to catch you a worth prince?"
Pffft. He was a bad peasant. AND a bad servant. "You shoooooooould listen to the princess. Princesses are more important." She stomped around some more just to emphasize her next point. "And if you get wet then you just dry off. It IS summer." Everything dried in the summer, especially the grass in the courtyard back home and it became all itchy and gross.

Stomp stomp stomp POUNCE splash stomp stomp.

Hmmm, catching her prince was proving to be a lot more difficult than she had first thought. "Princesses can do whatever they want, papa said so," she nodded as she stomped her way closer to another toad. Although the context for that statement was entirely different than right now. But Alter didn't need to know that. "I don't need a matchmaker," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. Why would she want a toad matchmaker anyway. She was looking for a prince. Peasant Servant Alter's logic confused her.

She moved closer and closer to the toad - which seemed too lazy to want to move from its spot - and with one quick leap she jumped through the air, landed on the poor thing, and resurfaced from the shallow water with it clutched in her tiny hands around its midsection. "TEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE!" she giggled as she ran back towards her companion. "I CAUGHT ONE I CAUGHT ONE!" And then she practically shoved the toad in Alter's face to make sure he could see. Now she just needed to give it a big 'ol kiss to get her prince.

"Alter," she squealed as she shoved the toad further in his face. And nope, she did not hear him explain how to pronounce his name properly. "You need to hold my prince while I climb out of here. Papa said something about a person who can let me take him home with me." And then her and her prince could live happily ever after.

THE END!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes