View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:08 AM   #71 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

End up like he and Aron? No, that would not suit... she was hardly the messenger type, little to no tolerance for that. The best she could do was a patronus - at least that would be more efficient. Lesser matters though... there were surely alternatives... "What about the Protean charm? It's not ideal for every individual, but we could have enough in place so that departments can still communicate should all the memos fail?" It was a thought, because frankly leg work was a time waster, and she was not. They could easily link up some memos. Ten departments, ten memos each so as not to bother those that the message was irrelevant to, and one as a Ministry-wide... in case of emergency and the like. "Receptionists and PA's could easily monitor those on the Departments behalf." Again, just an idea, but it's what she would do, since hers were apparently droopy looking.

Emily grinned, pleased with herself as she worked. "I can multi-task, so what's the point in waiting?" Had he really expected her to sit idly. Her hands needed things to do, it was a saving grace for her - seeing as her tackling and wrangling opportunities were limited. His expression denoted surprise and something else.. almost as if he were wounded by her actions. "Apologies," she added, though she didn't stop. He'd get over it.

It was her turn to raise her eyebrows. Again, this whole mutant thing, fascinated her. "So? What did it do?" she pressed, because going to have a look for herself wasn't going to happen anytime soon. As for the sightings around the Ministry, she wasn't all that surprised. Magic had a way of attracting the weird the whacky and everything in between. "Not a problem, I'll have secuirty on it and alert my people to report any sightings..." or you know, capture the creatures themselves. How hard could it be? "Harmony's running lead on this I'm assuming," she mused, "with Aron's support?"

She got the feeling Gavin was holding out on her, so she sat fully in her seat, head resting on the back, quill abandoned on her desk, memo too. She was all ears, if there was something he had missed...