View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
OnceUponAStar
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashwin Phelan
Third Year
Default lol, no it's super cute! I figured lots of people would pronounce it that way.
Jiminy Cricket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Hmmph. Sachiko clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth a few times since Alter didn't answer her question about whether or not he was strange. He was taking to her self proclaimed nickname anyway, so she was not going to complain or question it.

...honor to be in your presence
. Hehehehe. That earn him some royal giggles. Lots of them actually.

"Of course it is," she said with a very big toothy smile. "Thank you." Although she added that as more of an afterthought. Even princesses needed to be polite. It could get you stuff if you pretended hard enough.

Standing up, she looked down at her soaked clothes and giggled at the face she knew mama would make. Mama always got mad when she came home dirty. It was funny and there was this spot on her forehead that looked like it would pop. It was her favorite part. "I can't get those," she said as she shook her hands to get some of the icky plants off her arms. "I took a shot. And besides, princes don't have warts. Only evil witches have those."

Stomping forward, she approached the nearest toad and tried to pounce on it, only it slipped right through her hands and hopped away. "Mama says I should always chase my dreams," she pouted as she came round to try and pounce again. So, duh, that is what she was doing. Chasing her dream toad prince! "Alter should make sure none of them run away and escape."
Altair laughed along with her. She reminded him a lot of his own little sister and they were probably close to the same age. He learned that flattery was sometimes the only way to get through to his sister. And sometimes out of boredom, he would play along with her little games. There were so many times that he played her loyal stallion, a wicked sorcerer or a gallant knight in her little games. "Princess, as much as I think it would be my royal duty to serve you in every way, but I believe my father wouldn't approve of me getting soaked."

Not that that should matter to a servant to a princess. Not that he was a servant! He couldn't get too caught up in this kind of roleplaying. What if the toads among them were actually children for doing misdeeds? Altair assumed there was real magic out there that could do that sort of thing. "Is it really royal behavior to get so...messy?" Altair offered his hand. "Why don't you come out of there and we will find someone to get you that perfect prince? I bet there's a toad matchmaker around here or something of that sort that would find you the best man for Your Majesty!" He examined her appearance and felt a shiver go down his spine. He wasn't one to really tolerate messes, it was the compulsive side to him.

"And I agree with you about dreams... Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird, that cannot fly,” he swiftly recited. He couldn't help, but roll his eyes a little at her pronunciation of his name. "It's All-tay-er...Your Royalness." He extended his hand a little closer reach halfway over the rail. "Please come back over and we will find someone to catch you a worth prince?"

"Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence." - Vince Lombardi

I usually like to keep to myself. Hopefully, all that is about to change.