View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 04:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Kace finally made it to the obeservation den. He really wanted an owl of his own. He didn't like borrowing Charlene. He knew she didn't really like him. I mean why would she. She is Belle's owl. He was even a little late because his mother took forever. His mother insisted she come with him to look at this owl.

"Hunny i really do not see the point of having an owl. I mean your sister has a perfectly good one. You can use Charlene." his mother persuaded him like the fifth time on this trip.

"But mom, that is BELLE'S owl." he emphasized to her. "I want my own one. I want to name him or her and just have something of my own." he told her honestly.

"Alright let's see what they have in those cages." she said taking his hand and leading him toward the cages. Once they were there, Kace noticed there weren't that many owls. But they did look cute. He smiled when he saw a Snow Owl looking at him

Kace did a double take and he couldn't miss the owl starring at him. His mom even noticed too. "Kace i think that owl is looking at you. Maybe put your arm out and see what it does." his mom suggested.

He shrugged and put his arm out and it flew onto his hand. He stood there wide eyed. "Uhh....i think it likes me mom." he said keeping his arm straight. "I think i might like this one." he said with a wide smile.

"Well i can't say that Charlene won't mind having company. Alright let's get him or her." she said questionably. "I wonder if the people can tell." his mom thought aloud.