View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponAStar View Post
Altair jumped slightly at the little voice from beside him. He noticed the voice belonged to a little girl with flowers entirely too big for her head. It must be a girl thing because his little sister liked to wear the same sort of thing. At first he was slightly offended at the comment because he really did admire the owl, but he could understand why someone so frilly might not like the color. "Oh, brown isn't so bad... Teddy bears are brown, and chocolate, and cookies!" Altair smirked, maybe he could change her mind.

"You seem like the type of girl that would fancy one of those puff things," he said as he pointed to another observatory. "I'm not quite sure what they're called, but they seem...different." More like a lab experiment gone wrong on a hamster. "So what creature are you hoping to adopt today?" Well, he figured it didn't hurt to talk to her, but he was curious why she wondered about alone.
Her hands were on her hips while she squuuuuuuuuuuuuinted at him. SQUINTED. She didn't want to admit that he was right about the color brown, because a princess was ALWAYS right, but he did have a point. She liked teddy bears a lot and had a modest collection of 53 that she kept all around her bed. Papa always bought them for her because mama said she would get spoiled if she did. And chocolate. She loved chocolate. And cookies. Just not the kind with raisins in them because those were yucky.

"I see your point," she said after some chin tapping with her index finger. "But if I were getting an owl, I would get one of the white ones. They look very royal and fancy." Not like a peasant, but not she did not feel like using her fancy word. She then turned her head to look at the other creature he was pointing at. "We have a pet that looks like that already. Papa's cat, Marshmallow." So tut tut to you boy person. "A toad. So he can turn into a prince."

Duh!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes