View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
OnceUponAStar
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashwin Phelan
Third Year
Jiminy Cricket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Alright, I need to put you down now," Ryoma said with a groan as he knelt on the grass and attempted to lift his daughter off his shoulders. "You are getting too big for this." Slipping her off his shoulders before he could protest, Ryoma jumped back up and took a look around the area. He didn't entirely WANT to be here. Marshmallow did not need another companion since Harley had come along with her dalmatian...and he KNEW he could never say no to his daughter. "You stay here, alright? I'll be right back," he said, with some serious finger pointing at her before he headed off to look at what all these adoption forms entailed.

He just KNEW he was going to come out of here with a creature. He just could NOT say no.

Stay here? Well, that was boring. Why would she want to stay in one spot when there was nothing to look at but boring grass? She did stand still, for about 5 seconds (a REALLY long time for a 6-year-old like herself), just until papa was out of her line of vision. Since he was out of the way, Sachiko went scampering towards the owls giggling like she had just devoured an entire box of chocolate frogs. Owls were pretty. They would make great pets for a princess. Although she was tempted to demand ask papa for a toad so she could kiss it and get her own prince.

"I don't like the color brown," she said point blank while pointing to the ugly owl that the boy seemed to be gushing over. "It is a peasant color." And then she GRINNED at the boy because she had just used a fancy BIG word. He should be impressed.
Altair jumped slightly at the little voice from beside him. He noticed the voice belonged to a little girl with flowers entirely too big for her head. It must be a girl thing because his little sister liked to wear the same sort of thing. At first he was slightly offended at the comment because he really did admire the owl, but he could understand why someone so frilly might not like the color. "Oh, brown isn't so bad... Teddy bears are brown, and chocolate, and cookies!" Altair smirked, maybe he could change her mind.

"You seem like the type of girl that would fancy one of those puff things," he said as he pointed to another observatory. "I'm not quite sure what they're called, but they seem...different." More like a lab experiment gone wrong on a hamster. "So what creature are you hoping to adopt today?" Well, he figured it didn't hurt to talk to her, but he was curious why she wondered about alone.

"Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence." - Vince Lombardi

I usually like to keep to myself. Hopefully, all that is about to change.