View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
OnceUponAStar
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashwin Phelan
Third Year
Jiminy Cricket!

Altair was very nervous about attending such an event. It would be his first encounter with witches and wizards. It came as quite a surprise that he turned out to be a wizard. Altair was raised by his father, who had no inkling of magic and he never knew his mother. His dad didn't even know about such a magical world, but always told his son that there was always something special about his mother.

Altair was just glad that they found a sitter for his little sister, she probably would've popped the eyeballs out of those fluffy pink things. Plus, it was nice to spend time with just his dad for a change. It was hard enough to process that one child had magical powers, the possibility of another was quite mind boggling.

Altair's father agreed to allow his son to adopt one pet as a companion to take with him to school. Altair had no idea what would be best suited for a boy of no knowledge of magic. But, he went ahead a filled out the form and decided to take a look around at all the wonderful possibilities.

His father kept a tight grip on Altair's shoulder as they walked around to see all the different creatures. Altair was drawn to the owls. He had a fascination with birds, more so with flying since his dad was a pilot. "Look Papa at that one!" he exclaimed as he pointed to large brown wings and cream colored chest that flew across the observation. "I still can't get over that that's how you're going to be communicating with me when you're away at school, son," his father chuckled and patted his son on the back, as they continued to watch in awe.

"Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence." - Vince Lombardi

I usually like to keep to myself. Hopefully, all that is about to change.

Last edited by Lizasaurus; 12-12-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Student is fine, has parent with them and going to be a first year