View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
In fact, she was being sarcastic, but oh well. She imagined William wasn't in a very joking mood at the moment. January gave the sarong another once-over and pursed her lips. "Yes. I occurs to me most days, actually." She had tried not to be judgmental when she first met her, but it just so happened that her first impression was a lasting one.

"On the bright side, the dolphins really bring out your eyes." Heheheh. Okay, okaaaaaay, enough of the sarong jokes. She was done.
"Oh good, jolly good, I'm not alone." He let out a sigh and ruffled the hair on the back of his head irritatingly. "I mean, I like her, you know, she's not bad to work for, she's just.... a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit out there." January knew, probably. It was just easier to talk about someone other than his poor sad self right now, the man wearing the aquamarine marine life scene.

Such poetry.

"Alright, alright," William cracked a sideways smile at her and moved over to the cage. "Do you really need my help here, or can I go home now?" He was fine with not wearing pants WHEN HE WAS IN HIS OWN APARTMENT. Not in public. Big difference there.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind