View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #39 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default short posts....but we were done here anyway <3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
Jade nodded at Aron's reply and conjured a quill before signing her signature with flourish. "That's that. Are there any active cases that I need to know about?" She asked. Now that she was acting head, she should know of all the departmental active cases.
Filing Jade's new contract with the rest, he returned his attention to her and shook his head, "Nothing besides this mutant one at the moment. I wouldn't be too surprised if our services were called upon for this de Talone disaster though," he grumbled. What a way for Head Cabbage to go down, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Gavin was only half listening to Aron go one about Muggles and their odd fascinations with disaster. Most of his attention was fixed on the memo the man was about to seemed flying seeing as he was bloody sure all his stopped at the entrance to Level 1. Figures something would go wrong when he takes over. At the very last minute he caught what the man was saying. "I thought the Muggles near my place where the only ones that liked doing that." No one ever bothered to think 'let's not create a traffic jam because Gavin would like to get home unlike the rest of us'. Inconsiderate, the whole race of them.

His eyes flickered to the floor at the mention of that thing making a whole there. If something like that had happened back at the Cafe he could think of someone else that might have fainted but he'd keep that to himself. Professionalism and all. "Nope. Won't fly more than a few inches and that's only with with a manual push. Heard it might be the charms."

It didn't go unnoticed that Aron's wasn't flying either. Gavin raised an eyebrow at that. Had the broken charms extended this far? Emily didn't mention not having her memos flying. Things like that didn't just skip a floor."Thanks, I need that level up and running again. Too much to do without memos not working." And mutants apparently running around.

Mutants that didn't have anything conclusive researched yet. He'd hold him to his word on getting it to the Minister and nodded at his offer to accompany him. It was just as well, he'd never walked around Level 4, he'd probably have run into everything from the furry to the fanged before finding her office. Gavin headed for the door again and let himself out, keeping a slow enough stride for Aron to catch up.
Muggles and broken flying memos aside, Aron's mind was more concerned over there being more mutants and just how much chaos those things could cause if the wrong sort of people spotted them. Muggle and magical. Not to mention the damage that saliva could do. The maintenance crew that had come in to repair the lab had placed the blame for the explosion on the saliva, so if it were to get all over the Ministry, well, that would be bad. Cause a lot more than memos to stop flying, that was for sure.

"Right, well, I'll send someone down right away," he nodded. Easy fixings for his employees, surely.

And with that, he followed his co-worker out of his office and began to make his way towards Level 4.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes