View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default you have to excuse Jade she just got the shock of her life :P
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Aron furrowed his brow and leaned back in his seat just a bit. Well, this made things a little more clear cut then. Not to mention gave him some things to think about for the future and a better idea for what sort of training to offer Jade.

"Understood," he said as he brought his body forward once again and unceremoniously put her file back in the employee records cabinet. "In that case, I would like to offer you a promotion of sorts. This would include an increase in pay, of course, and a new job title. I would like to offer you the job of Acting Head Reminisciator. With Shakespeare out on a long term assignment and sending his reports to me via owl, I need someone to take command of the division here in the Ministry." He stopped to pull out some official documentation from a file on his desk. "The question is, will you accept the offer? I have no doubt of your capabilities."

And there may have been a not-so-subtle wink at the end there. He still tended to lay on the charm thick when he needed something from someone.

Just don't tell Seren? Not that she had anything to worry about.
Acting Head Reminisciator? Jade's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She had only been a Reminisciator for the past three years give or take and she knew that she had done her best with the cases that she had been given but this?!

Eventually she embarrassingly squeaked out loud, "Me?" But then she took a minute to compose herself and continued, "I would be honored to accept, Sir." Hoping that she didn't humiliate herself and end up not getting the job.