View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #116 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Judging by the change in the level of comfortableness in the corridor and his companion's seemingly inability to respond right away, Simon might just be pushing his luck. And the auror was one who was well aware of the need for some semblance of protocol at times. Unspeakables were called that for a reason as their tasks were often not something shared much outside the department. Maybe it wasn't something he really needed to know especially when the other prophecies had already been met...or so Jasper said. They weren't important at this point in time.

"No...that's fine," he said making the decision about them. "If anything further is needed I'm sure Miss Browne could speak with Mr. Summers to inquire about it." AKA if what was deciphered proved to need what came before the department heads could argue over the details of sharing the information and neither employee had to betray their own area's rules. "But it does make things rather interesting." Simon was already sure he was going to be delving further into the woman's file when he had the chance back at the office.

Maybe just maybe there was something he had missed himself.

With one final quick glance at the prophecy in his hold, Simon folded it carefully and placed it within a secure inner pocket. "And perhaps I've taken up enough of your time."

"A good course of action." Jasper agreed and smiled realizing he must have given himself away with his uncertainty about sharing the rest of the information.
"Not at all, Simon." It had been overall exciting for Jasper and a recluse his age didn't get very many chances at that. Thus, when he would reflect upon this moment later on in his life it would be with genuine favour. "Although, maybe I have yours. It playing such an important role in this case." He turned to walk the Auror at least part of the way out of the long, dark corridor and when they reached the end of it, the seer said one last thing, "Best of luck! I really hope your efforts lead to her capture." Targeted prey or not, he still found de Talone frightening and would've rested better knowing she were well and put away.