View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #113 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Jasper
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Jasper was a little more than surprised to see what he interpreted as an eagerness, or even more-than-vague interest in the prophecy. That man he'd run into in the Atrium with the ginger witch, Ludovicus Bones, had a reaction Jasper thought might be typical of the Law Enforcement department. That was to say rather hard-nosed. So when Simon perked up at Jasper's offer to show him something it caught the seer by surprise. There again, Jasper hadn't mentioned that it was a prophecy. Better do that now. "It is a prophecy. And I'm afraid a vague one at best. But if there is even the remotest possibility that it might be useful in this case, I'd consider it my duty to show it to you."

"Wait here a moment, Simon while I go and fetch it." Quickly, he dismissed himself practically disappearing into the severe darkness of one the corridor's many archways. A moment later, he was back and he had a small parchment card in his hand which he was handing over to Simon.

SPOILER!!: Mysterious Lil Prophecy

A bird of prey, under the cover of darkness, she belies the ages.

Faster than an owl's hand, yet of an owl's hand. She has gone.

Until one who is one with the enemy of time seeks her out.

"I consider myself quite experienced at deciphering these things, but this one has proven extremely difficult. It was however found amongst others concerning de Talone and so I believe it to be also concerning her." He explained before clearing his throat.

Okay so perhaps Simon should have expected it. The fact that the information he was being offered was in fact a prophecy. He was standing in the middle of a hallway in the middle of the Department of Mysteries which was quite known for its secrets and such. Including prophecies. But he had not fully limited the possibilities to that genre of thinking. Not that it made the possible clues any less reputable to the auror. On the contrary he was well aware that seers could be entirely trustworthy and useful. The history was there not to mention he himself knew at least one that he wouldn't doubt.

About to comment and assure Jasper that it was alright with him, Simon was silenced as the unspeakable went and excused himself to retrieve it. The auror was left to simply nod in acceptance as he was once more left alone in the darkened stone corridor. It wasn't long however before the older man returned to his side with a parchment in hand that was obviously what he was being offered.

One prophecy...however vague.

He accepted it while listening intently as Jasper explained about his dealings with the field and Simon wasn't about to challenge it. The words made no sense to him either though he wasn't the ones trained in deciphering the things. Criminal codes...maybe...but not this. " Well she's certainly something that seeks out prey. And deals with time or ages." he mused, trying to compare with what he was reading and what he himself knew about the case.

"Wait...others pertaining to deTalone?" he added with slightly raised eyebrow turning back to Jasper.