View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 04:05 AM   #106 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
So far so good, there was neither negative nor overly positive remarks sent his way. Just simple questions that seemed harmless enough. "Well its not the first time I've had to go on a search within its depths and made it out alive," he mused, thinking again of the previous incident. And while it was bound to be known more by an actual employee of the level, that didn't ensure it was hopeless for anyone else...right?

At the man's final question Simon was caught on what to say exactly. No doubt the news was spread by word of mouth and the Daily Prophet by now so it was not entirely a secret. "Anything that can assist in more awareness on deTalone's disappearance, Mr...." the auror finally remarked. "Level 10 was since been cleared and now is the matter to work the way up. "

Or down in this matter.
"Oh? You look quite young, Mr. Bennett. What did you do while you were in the Department of Mysteries, if you don't mind me asking? And, it's Mitterbill. Jasper Mitterbill." His smile was a little on the worn side, but nonetheless sincere and he started slowly down the corridor. Just because they were exchanging information did not mean that they couldn't put a little road behind them. Time was essential, afterall. Never more so than in a case like this.

"Yes." Jasper answered Mr. Bennett almost disbelieving. "I've heard about that. Read about it in the Prophet as a matter of fact. She sounds incredibly unstable." And for Jasper Mitterbill to say that about anyone, really, this chick HAD to be out-her-mind. "Dangerous, really. I'm afraid of her." He shamelessly admitted. Briefly, when the case first broke he thought he could understand where she was coming from. We could all use a little more time, even if she went about it the wrong way. But then he'd heard about the victims. That poor Hollingberry girl in particular. Her life would NEVER be the same and it was all because that de Talone witch took something from her that could never have been recovered. "But, not so afraid that I would idle whilst she did more harm. How did she even come by getting a portkey to work inside the courtrooms? I thought they were meant to be secure against such methods of exits and entries? Could she have used her...I hesitate to use the word, but talents... of time taking to have stolen just the right moment when the protective spells would've went up that morning?" Curious, curious, curious. Jasper could feel his mind starting to race and wander about the possibilities. He was not really a practical wizard, but he could be very creative.