View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 04:29 AM   #25 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

They were on the same page about their possible future living arrangements. At least it seemed so from what little they each said about it. "Yeah, I suppose that would be best." He would after all be the one living at a solid location throughout the year except during trips while she would be at Hogwarts when in school and whereever they lived during the summer holidays and such. "Maybe someplace halfway between Scotland and London." That way they both had some sort of commute, at least when he had to be in the office.

Addison listened to her suggestions on the wedding as he settled his napkin upon his lap once more as they returned to their meal, nodding at the ideas sent his way. "Small is fine by me," he agreed, gingerly moving his fork in the angel hair to twirl some onto it. Forget grandiose...large was way too much for him in more ways than one. "Intimate sounds good," the cursebreaker mused taking a bite of the food, thinking on the thoughts in his head as he politely chewed and swallowed to clear himself to speak once more.

"Though I don't know if we could get away with that. Don't know about your sisters, but I get the impression I will get in serious trouble with mine if we elope." Aurora and Allegra might not be the girly-girls who planned their own weddings as they grew up but they enjoyed messing with their elder brother's life and that included his wedding.