View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #49 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Default this is late, sorry >_<
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
"Any why wouldn't I, allow you in?" she asked, smirking.

Upon reaching her desk, Emily performed some intricate non-verbal spell work on its surface until her planner surfaced. It only took a sweep of the days to-do list and appointments to confirm her time was free... for now. "You have impeccable timing it seems," she noted, slipping into her padded leather chair. It still felt foreign, as a result, she wiggled on the spot, adjusting her positioning.

She took a moment to observe him. Just observe. Her big hazel eyes followed his gaze around the space. She too scanned her shelves, desk and cabinet - eyes landing on the half pitcher of water. "Looking for something? Would you like a drink?"
Why wouldn't she? He had a dozen smarty replies to that one but he just suppressed a smirk and followed her in.
"I was told so, too." That he had great timing in general. Though this was all luck, he liked to take credit for it.

Anyway. Looking for something, yes actually. "Nah. I just expected the office to be a bit different." He glanced around quickly again to make sure of something before speaking out, "Family photos, a child's drawing, school certificates. You know.. anything." Vic looked back at her and it hit him again how young Emily was, yet how mature she looked. He offered her a small collected smile, unlike his usual smirks. "I guess an Auror wouldn't want to risk giving too much personal information by parading their personal possessions." He got that, half of their department were paranoid. He got used to it by now.