View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

This day.... today ... Fina wasn't sure she could ever forget for as long as she lived. Unless she developed a form of dementia or something, but even then, she'd probably write it down before she forgot it all, just so she could continue to remember it. She dreamed of this day, but wasn't sure it would ever come. And now, as she felt his arms around her, his breathing in sync with hers, she could only think of one thing to say;

"I'm home", the professor whispered, closing her eyes and savoring the moment. The kiss (which was NOTHING like kissing Abraham Botros, as spontaneous as that was). This kiss, at least, meant something.

"So what now?" Fina said, pulling herself away .....but moving her hand down to grab for his. "Wherever will we live?" How did Aron and Seren work it out? And Annie and Ethan? She'd have to ask them for pointers. Though she'd made it three years in a long-distance relationship, so surely long-distance marriage wouldn't be that much harder....

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.