Thread: Staircase
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
With a folder open in one hand, and a coffee in the other, Emily ascended the stairs as she did most mornings after her break. She’d checked in with the security personnel in the Atrium and was keen to see how her Aurors have progressed on the de Talone case. With any luck, they might have found a lead on her whereabouts, she wasn’t holding her breath though.

She sipped her coffee, her gaze scanning the documents before her, when she suddenly stopped. Something - or someone - drew her attention away from her work, and that was no easy feat.
A smirk crossed her lips, “I hear congratulations are in order.” Flipping the folder closed, Emily secured it in the crook of her arm. It could wait, this would likely be more interesting.
He still didn't know when morning got here. He could swear he'd only shut his eyes for a second then it was morning and his nieces were nudging him to wake up (because his alarm clearly wasn't good enough). He blamed paper work and the little things left to be fine tuned. Had to check then double check and now he just wanted to collapse in his office and hope no one needed anything signed and brought to the Minister. Not likely but while he ascended the stairs he would lie to himself.

There was noise just a little further down on the stairs, someone else heading this way? Gavin was only slightly curious but not enough to turn around until...

Good. Merlin. He stopped immediately in his tracks and turned to look at his company. jsdbvfksgf She was on the stairs. He took the time to walk....and she was on the stairs. Well that kinda made those months of walking pointless now didn't it? For a while he just stared before deciding it was fine. She was still a few stairs away. "Congratulations?" Consider him still half asleep.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.