View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #42 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

This dude, was on top of things. Brownie points for him. Though admittedly, Emily couldn't say she was thrilled with the point he raised. Human interest stories? Something to cover their failings... ugh. The look on her face probably said it all, so she didn't say anything in response, not straight away at least. Instead she tried to muster up a helpful suggestion. In the end, she couldn't really think of any. "I'll let you know if I hear anything," she let out, pursing her lips in distaste. Perhaps she'd go interrogate her staff... see if they did something that might be appropriate for the press to release.

Skander's second point was more positively received. Emily leant forward in her seat slightly, an eyebrow arched. The Book of Mysteria, huh? Ok, sure, they could definitely work with that.
"Thank you, do me a favour? Stop by CMEC and see what they know about it, let them know to start gathering intell on it... I'll be there to see them shortly." It could very well be the lead they needed to find her.

Last edited by Hera; 11-08-2013 at 10:26 AM.