View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Kettleburn View Post
She already had ideas. He could tell. Albert gave the woman a serious nod before taking in the office himself. "If you don't mind... I prefer comfort and utility over style. Nothing flashy, please. We certainly need a new desk and chair, new chairs for guests with matching upholstery, curtains, a curio cabinet or credenza, and several bookshelves." At least several. Albert had a lot of books.

Hmm, what else? "I'd also like to arrange for someone to watch my grandchildren should I bring them to work with me on occasion. I'd prefer to keep them here in the office, and I'd pay whoever overtime out of my pocket rather than on the clock. Let me know if anyone is suitable for that task."

She nodded to the minister's office, absorbing his notes. She didn't need to write down or anything, she'd remember those. Victoria's eyes went to the desk, curtains and bookshelves when they were mentioned. Yes, indeed, new look wouldn't hurt. Merlin knew how long they have been here. She couldn't remember if Greingoth had kept Borr's. Probably not. "I'll take all that in consideration, sir." She said already making plans of where to look and what to look for. She probably would add some plants. Ask Level-Four about it perhaps? "Do you mind adding a specific kind of plants," Nothing huge or dangerous...or poisonous. No need to point that out, right?!

Oh, another task. She was about to mention the ministry daycare, she was glad she didn't. surely he'd be bringing them to see them and not have them sent to the daycare. She gazed off the distance thinking of potential baby sitters. "What's the children's ages? " Just so she knows what qualifications would be required. It can be a level-one employee, she thought. Or not. Maybe from the specialty area

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours