View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
Albert Kettleburn
Minister for Magic
Lobalug

Minister's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post

Victoria walked over to the chair the minister had motioned to. Sliding in, she nodded towards the senior undersecretary. She hadn't noticed him earlier. Though she's just went through his office here.

"Likewise, sir," She replied. As in, she was pleased as well. Might even more.

She paused considering the question she's been asked. It was really appreciated, asking about what concerned the front desks' employees. They did work hard. "Everything is quite good," And she was honest, not sugar-coating any facts or reality. If anything had been going on the way it wasn't supposed to be, the minister was to know as well as the undersecretaries.

"And I haven't heard any of my colleagues complaining about anything," Since the front desk team plus the cubicles had been working together for quite a good amount of time the have become friends and they do share opinions and complains.
"Tell Warfield when you need anything. Tell your co-workers the same. He'll pass it on to me. We must keep our work environment safe and inviting, or we won't be able to keep our employees happy." And happy employees quit and took their skills elsewhere. It wasn't something Albert wanted to deal with.

"I have some tasks I need completed, and I really would prefer to entrust them to you rather than Warfield. He has bigger issues to worry over at this time." He nodded at his Senior Undersecretary. Albert fully expected to run the man ragged, so it would be nice if the secretaries could step in and assist.

"First... this office is decorated according to the tastes of the last Minister. I would very much like to redecorate more in accordance with my tastes. Can you see about getting some samples to look over?"