View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Simon met her gaze as it rested upon him, not reacting on it which was expected. He wasn't exactly under her scrutiny because of being a suspect in the interregation rooms. The auror had seen Emily in that situation enough to know it wasn't pretty and not what she was giving him now.

At the question, he paused for a moment to gather his words. He had expected the possibility of a question as to why he thought he should, in case what he had wrote was not enough. As to why he had waited, well it was never fun for him to explain his actions. However he did have some strong reasoning. "Well if I remember correctly, the last official time it was offered was right after my completion of training and since my pay was already to be increased due to the status change, I felt no need to go for it. And it is not as if the increase in money is absolutely necessary so I wasn't inclined to make a pledge in between. "

Not to mention there had been plenty of other important things on his mind like what was going on in the department with the cases.

Last edited by Holmesian Feline; 11-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.