Thread: The Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Jory had been waiting for the moment Ronnie blushed. he just knew she would. He grinned a bit more. The blushing went along quite well with her hair and outfit. He could hardly take his eyes off of her. She looked so pretty.

"And I was so nervous about stepping on your feet, being a horrible dancer and probably everything else,'' he said as they moved to the music. How sill he had been back then! This dance was different from then. Now, he was not nervous one bit and he actually felt more confident. "So, Rons,'' Jory continues, resorting to his nickname for her. "Are you all set for the Meet and Greet?'' Because soon they would have to go meet their Heads of Department.
Ronnie laughed. It was so cute how nervous poor Jory had been. She of course had felt a bit bad, but it was really kinda cute too in a way. "Well," she said, giving him a quick kiss. "I think you're an amazing dancer." It was true. She couldn't think of anyone else better.

She then nodded at his question. "I'm pretty sure I am! I'm a bit nervous... but I think I'm ready." she admitted with a slow nod. She couldn't help but feel a teensy bit nervous, y'know. Ronnie was all about making very good first impressions. And she also just still couldn't believe she actually had a job now. At the ministry! Who would of known she'd get to her official job so quickly. "What about you?" she asked as they danced to the music.