Thread: The Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert-Grint-Fan View Post
She felt her heart skip a beat as he placed his hands on her waist. Smiling and pulling him closer, she blushed deeply at what he said. "That's so sweet, Jory. Thank you." she said. Merlin, she thought she was done with the blushing thing! *sigh* Guess not. Oh, well. She didn't quite care. All that mattered now was Jory. Her and Jory. Dancing together, just like they had not long ago. She leaned into him and began swaying to the music.

Laughing softly when he mentioned their first dance, she nodded. "Of course I remember, sweetheart," she told him, giggling and kissing his nose. "How could I ever forget?" she smiled at him, looking into his eyes as her mind went back to that night at the fundraiser.
Jory had been waiting for the moment Ronnie blushed. he just knew she would. He grinned a bit more. The blushing went along quite well with her hair and outfit. He could hardly take his eyes off of her. She looked so pretty.

"And I was so nervous about stepping on your feet, being a horrible dancer and probably everything else,'' he said as they moved to the music. How sill he had been back then! This dance was different from then. Now, he was not nervous one bit and he actually felt more confident. "So, Rons,'' Jory continues, resorting to his nickname for her. "Are you all set for the Meet and Greet?'' Because soon they would have to go meet their Heads of Department.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺