Thread: The Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
TheDoctor
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tessa A. Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
GinaMarie S. Webster
Accidents & Catastrophes

Making her way into the ballroom, GinaMarie's heart pounded against her chest quickly. The entire room was beautiful built and decorated. The music was just topping on the cake. As she looked around the room she felt the urge to dance, but was reminded that she didn't have a date this evening. I should have brought Harold. She thought to herself. Her little brother was a great dancing partner to have, especially at events like these, but she knew he often got bored when she was forced to talk with people she worked with.

She could hear it now. "I'm sorry I'm being so negative, GM. I just don't know what to do." Harold would sigh, say sorry again and walk off to find food or perhaps go on a walk outside as he waited for GinaMarie to finish her socializing duties.

For now, GinaMarie slowly walked around the perimeter of the room as she watched more people begin to arrive. The woman was keeping a special eye out for the man with the child, surely they'd be great to watch if they hit the dance floor.