View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

No Bridget Wenlock brooch? Aww.......... Josephina feigned sadness as that thought, as she tried to ponder what else Addison could be on about. So much talk. So much silence. It was making her nervous and the brunette found herself working at breathing even.

Many more .... a lifetime... a lifetime of what...? Nice dinners? Letters?

And then he continued ... talking ... trying to bypass the time. Trying to calm himself, no doubt. She flushed though when he said he found her at the conference. It wasn't something SHE expected to happen either; falling for someone at a conference. Well actually she hadn't. She fell for him sometime after.... between the letters and the weekend reunions or maybe the vacation to paradise.

But all along, she never thought it would turn into something permanent. Something forever. For infinity. And yet, as he moved and bent down and held out the GORGEOUS ring, she found herself unable to breath at all. She just stared ........ and ......... finally, exhaled, her hands automatically moving to cover her mouth.

"I... I... I don't know what to say..." she lowered her hands, and rose from her chair, her arms falling around his shoulders, her lips brushed his ear. "Yes. Yes." A smile coming to her lips, as she held her arms around him...

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.