View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Not more than a few days. Which meant, if she worked quickly enough in setting up her new office and classroom, she could possibly get to see him once more before September 1st evening, when she had to be back at Hogwarts. She nodded as he spoke how he got roped into volunteering. Of course he did. "So I've got a few days to setup and then maybe we'll get to have one last day before school starts again." When their time would be dwindled to the rare weekend, once a month or so.

Somewhere in Europe? Why couldn't he just say Europe instead of trying to be subtle? "That'd be good, definitely." Because she might be interested and able to attend.

Oh good. Salad. Just in time. No more awkward small talk. "Mmm. This looks good," she said, unfolding her napkin on her lap. "Soo... can you tell me about the Egypt project or is it classified information?" Fina asked in between salad bites.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake