View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default first scene: August 2081 ;)
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

It was one of their last nights together before she had to return to Hogwarts to set up her new classroom. Dressed in a simple blouse and skirt, Josephina found herself both in anticipation and nervous. She hadn't even told Addison yet, but considering she'd just had the conversation with the Headmistress recently about the change in positions, then that would explain it.

Why had he selected this place in Muggle London anyway? What was wrong with the Leaky? Not that she minded too much, as it provided her with additional materials to discuss during her lessons this next term. Asking the hostess if Nairne had showed up for the reservation, she was pleasantly surprised when she was shown to a back room and a secluded table.

And there he was ... fiddling with the cuff on his dress shirt. Smiling widely at him, she walked over lightly and placed her hand gently on his wrist. "Everything okay?" Because they did this every year, for three years, the separating thing in August. They should be pros at this. "I have some news for you." Which she would totally wait for if he wasn't ready to hear it, seeing how preoccupied he looked.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.