View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #74 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Threats too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post

Oh? That surprised him? "I may lead a boring life, but I'm not a hermit." Granted, large social gatherings weren't her thing, so they were few and far between. Pubs were different though, she liked those. Noisy establishments with half decent food, a place to take her mind off things and just, relax.
"Friday?" Emily echoed, a smirk forming in the corner of her lips. "I think I could manage that," she added after a short pause. Oddly enough, she was beginning to form a habit of accepting social invitations. Emily was suddenly reminded of Wes at the Orientation Thingo he forced her to be at. That smug look on his face....

Oh great. "Ahhh, you work with Izzy then," or work for, Izzy. Heh. Well at least if Gavin got weird again she could go and complain to the woman about the people she kept in her department. Though upon getting to know him somewhat, he wasn't all that bad, and he improved the view in the drab lift. Bonus. "Strange?" Emily asked, thinking of anything she may have seen recently, though nothing struck her as strange Or stranger than usual at least. And even the strange things she had seen, Emily doubted it had anything to do with the amortentia testing... "Izzy tried talking me into signing up for that... " but she failed "... it's just, not me." Emily knew better than to engage in such ludicrous activities, lovey dovey crap made her uncomfortable on the best of days, so she could hardly imagine subjecting herself to that fluffy juvenile obsessive crushing stuff. Ew.
"Yeah... thanks for that, but I'll be fine. I have skills, and holding cells." Ergo, if anyone tried anything with her, they'd be locked up or otherwise dealt with.
"I seriously hope you haven't just jinxed me," she mused, straight faced. "If it does happen, I'm coming for you." Knowing her luck, it probably would happen. The world had a way of making her life hell in that way.

There was a difference between those two wasn't there. Granted, in some cases the difference was a bit hard to see but it was true. Not every hermit lived a boring life or was that not how she meant it? "Duly noted." He said with a simple nod.

And she could pry herself away from her busy schedule on Friday. "Excellent. I'm thinking we head their after work." The time he usually went on a Friday. End of the week. Knowing he wouldn't have to see most any of those people again until Monday. That had always managed to put him in a good mood.

He nodded his confirmation. That woman was his Department Head. The one with the crazy ideas. Not that he minded much--the testing part. They needed to know how well their potions worked, but having people running around in love was a whole bag of crazy bursting at the seams. "It's smart of you not to. I volunteered to observe," okay he volunteered to be swooned over too BUT NOT LIKE THIIIIIS. No. Nope, "I can't say I understand the guinea pigs' reasons. It's a potion that's never been tested. Were we less competent they could have all dropped dead."

And there she went sounding vicious again. Holding cells seemed like the nicest thing she was prepared to do to the poor test subject. Though now he was thinking it might have been worth sitting and watching. A love struck person against her. He wondered who'd win. Oh what's this? "I've never been a jinx, if it happens it'll be a coincidence in which case I'll need you to report it and all behaviours to me" She was going to anyway, she just said so, " or anyone else in my department." Making surveillance easier. Good stuff. "Just, if you come looking...hands to yourself will be appreciated." Had to get that out there too.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.