View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #65 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: *whistles* .. no? No. XD[QUOTE=DaniDiNardo;11415323

Correct him if he was wrong, but were they starting to have a decent conversation? He was no good at those. They hardly ever ended well. Not that this was going horribly anymore. She'd gotten the idea that her hands were better kept to themselves. It offered him some peace. "I guess this is where I say thank you?" Where would he get the time to cast one of those curses anyway? That typically involved talking to someone long enough for them to get on his nerves. He didn't wait that long--except now but this wasn't so bad anymore. Emily turned out to have a few civilized bones in her body, who would have thought? "I'll probably need to find you the next time my face needs protecting." So long as she wasn't the offender.

Finger wiggling was happening...she wouldn't. Just when they were making progress. "I wouldn't dream of it, not after falling into your good grace." He would tell himself he did. How could he not? He was Gavin. And he was right--of course he was right. MLE. "Impressive. Glad I didn't bump into you on a day I planned to rob the bank." Her touching was scary enough, add Auror training and he was starting to see her in a different light. Whether that light was good or bad he didn't know.

Luck. "I'm afraid I've never been in the habit of depending on luck so I'll just hope you'll respect the flimsy piece of paper instructing you to stay away." But if she couldn't stay away he'd understand...depending on the staying away. Some distance was still appreciated. "Why?" Why would he prefer forgetting her? It was already too late. His brain had started registering her as a human being. Sigh. He hated it when it did that.
[/QUOTE]

It had occurred to her, that while she and Gavin were making friends, numerous people have come and gone, leaving them squished towards the back of the lift compartment. Brilliant. Getting out will be fun.
She couldn't help but grin, yes, Gavin ought to be very thankful for her sparing him. "Mmm.. well I'm not in the business of face security, but I'd be happy to help, for the right price," be that food, money or intell.

"Uh huh..." her good grace. Sure. She didn't take note of those, but she kept a black book of sorts, not in the physical sense. It was all committed to memory, annoying people, annoying deeds, and those she would move mountains to avoid. As for impressive, yeah, she was.. and that was only half of it. Smirking, Emily replied, "... again, robbing banks, low on my list of priorities." Not off her list, just very low... unless the crime was committed by a dark witch or wizard, which wasn't always the case. "But it's a good thing you're not on my radar," she agreed in the end.

Aaaahhh, perhaps Gavin wasn't so bad after all. Really. "I completely agree, luck is overrated." Pointless, useless, load of rubbish. The respect thing though, well, it was all circumstantial.
Why? Why was she not worth remembering? .. Emily shrugged a shoulder, feeling almost juvenile in the action. "I'm of next to no importance.." she started, not really sure how to answer his question. "You're no better off knowing me than you are not knowing me... so why clutter that pretty little head of yours with rubbish?" Like her name.

But in all honesty, "I like not being remembered, it means people don't care... which means I don't have to care." Cue defense mechanism.