View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:21 AM   #64 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: *STARES* No disappearing, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Oh gooood, Gavin could take a joke and chill. Angsty up-tight people annoyed her, they were so weird. Not that being weird was a bad thing, but there was a difference between odd weird and uncomfortable weird. He’ll live? Darn tootin’ he would. “I’m in the business of protecting people from harm, not causing it. So unless you’re planning on killing or cursing anyone, I’ll spare you.” See, she was honest at least.

Ooohhhhh he had a sense of humour too! “Don’t push your luck,” she mused, wiggling her girly fingers in his direction. She would touch his godly face all over, just to get under his skin. “Yep, auror...” head auror, not that he needed to know.

Emily chuckled. This dude... was he fore real?
“Good luck with that,” cause really, as if a restraining order would do him any good. If she wanted to, she could make him disappear, for a long long time... a piece of paper wouldn’t get in her way. “Yeah, I somehow doubt that.”

Correct him if he was wrong, but were they starting to have a decent conversation? He was no good at those. They hardly ever ended well. Not that this was going horribly anymore. She'd gotten the idea that her hands were better kept to themselves. It offered him some peace. "I guess this is where I say thank you?" Where would he get the time to cast one of those curses anyway? That typically involved talking to someone long enough for them to get on his nerves. He didn't wait that long--except now but this wasn't so bad anymore. Emily turned out to have a few civilized bones in her body, who would have thought? "I'll probably need to find you the next time my face needs protecting." So long as she wasn't the offender.

Finger wiggling was happening...she wouldn't. Just when they were making progress. "I wouldn't dream of it, not after falling into your good grace." He would tell himself he did. How could he not? He was Gavin. And he was right--of course he was right. MLE. "Impressive. Glad I didn't bump into you on a day I planned to rob the bank." Her touching was scary enough, add Auror training and he was starting to see her in a different light. Whether that light was good or bad he didn't know.

Luck. "I'm afraid I've never been in the habit of depending on luck so I'll just hope you'll respect the flimsy piece of paper instructing you to stay away." But if she couldn't stay away he'd understand...depending on the staying away. Some distance was still appreciated. "Why?" Why would he prefer forgetting her? It was already too late. His brain had started registering her as a human being. Sigh. He hated it when it did that.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.