View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #63 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Gavin put aside his annoyance at the situation for a moment and raised an eyebrow at her. Did he think she was mean? Yes...but not in an extremely bad way? Something like that. "Mean's relative, don't you think? I wouldn't say you're like a harpy or anything," Despite the intentional touching, "I'll live." His face wasn't broken, she had stopped touching him...as much as possible in this lift, all was good.

Would you look at that. "Words of encouragement?" An amused smile spread across his lips. "It's good to know you can use those. Refreshing really." The smile almost got wider at the thought. Not so vicious when she was actually trying.

More accents? That smile he was trying to remove earlier was getting harder to dislodge--until she said THAT. Yup. Smile gone. Vanished. "Er...that won't be necessary. I get the feeling we have two different lists in mind." Most wanted list, "MLE worker then?" And now he had an image of the woman getting violent again, knocking him to the ground, a whole bunch of people tackling him. It almost made him shudder.

He raised a questioning eyebrow. "And why would I do that? I may need to know what name to put on a restraining order later on. Besides, you might be worth remembering." Smirk.

And another thing...if she really did work in the MLE...wasn't she...a bit off by a floor or two?
Oh gooood, Gavin could take a joke and chill. Angsty up-tight people annoyed her, they were so weird. Not that being weird was a bad thing, but there was a difference between odd weird and uncomfortable weird. He’ll live? Darn tootin’ he would. “I’m in the business of protecting people from harm, not causing it. So unless you’re planning on killing or cursing anyone, I’ll spare you.” See, she was honest at least.

Ooohhhhh he had a sense of humour too! “Don’t push your luck,” she mused, wiggling her girly fingers in his direction. She would touch his godly face all over, just to get under his skin. “Yep, auror...” head auror, not that he needed to know.

Emily chuckled. This dude... was he fore real?
“Good luck with that,” cause really, as if a restraining order would do him any good. If she wanted to, she could make him disappear, for a long long time... a piece of paper wouldn’t get in her way. “Yeah, I somehow doubt that.”