View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #62 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: He's fiiiiiine *pets him*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Wait. Was he serious? Was he hurt? Like... upset? By her?

"Mean?" she repeated, still finding Gavin absolutely absurd. "I'm not mean.. am I?".. Was she? Like, legit mean.. not the boo-hoo meean, the real oh-wow mean? Surely not, not now anyway. She had it in her... but this, this was... friendly banter? To pass the time in an otherwise boring and stuffy lift ride? "Chin up, if you're as chill as you say you are, you'll be fine" she added, by way of easing the tension. He started it though. Totally started it.

Oh? He liked the way she said his name. She didn't know where the accent came from.. it wasn't her own, obviously. It was more of a mix of Russian and ... something else, what that something was, she had no idea. "Oh no no, you don't want to be on that list, or else I'll have to keep touching you." As she tackled him into a cell. All that jazz.

Oh good god.

Did he just?...

"No. Please. Forget my name." There was something about people knowing who she was that she didn't like. Call it paranoia or whatever, but no.

Wait. What level were they at now? Emily had a sinking feeling she'd totally missed her stop, meaning she'd be going all the way down again, and then back up.

Gavin put aside his annoyance at the situation for a moment and raised an eyebrow at her. Did he think she was mean? Yes...but not in an extremely bad way? Something like that. "Mean's relative, don't you think? I wouldn't say you're like a harpy or anything," Despite the intentional touching, "I'll live." His face wasn't broken, she had stopped touching him...as much as possible in this lift, all was good.

Would you look at that. "Words of encouragement?" An amused smile spread across his lips. "It's good to know you can use those. Refreshing really." The smile almost got wider at the thought. Not so vicious when she was actually trying.

More accents? That smile he was trying to remove earlier was getting harder to dislodge--until she said THAT. Yup. Smile gone. Vanished. "Er...that won't be necessary. I get the feeling we have two different lists in mind." Most wanted list, "MLE worker then?" And now he had an image of the woman getting violent again, knocking him to the ground, a whole bunch of people tackling him. It almost made him shudder.

He raised a questioning eyebrow. "And why would I do that? I may need to know what name to put on a restraining order later on. Besides, you might be worth remembering." Smirk.

And another thing...if she really did work in the MLE...wasn't she...a bit off by a floor or two?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.