View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #61 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: aaawwww we feel sorrryyy for him now!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Gavin's day was only getting worse. Thanks to this Emily woman he'd officially had his quota of people for the day. It was bad enough she couldn't appreciate his face OR care for the fact that she might have ruined it, now she was laughing.

Merlin's beard, someone get him off this lift! Being laughed at was never something he handled well. His younger days had been horrible. They were what landed him with this bit of social anxiety that got worse with every laugh, giggle or snort from her. Oh and now people were staring at them. UGH. He flashed them an especially unamused scowl, telling them to mind their own business before looking to her again.

"Are you this mean to all the men you run into, or just the good looking ones?" Believe it or not, that was a serious question.

And wasn't this just funny, she was offering him advice. "I am not a narcissist." He would object strongly to that. It wasn't his fault he was so bloody amazing and actually noticed unlike the rest of the population. "I'm as 'chill' as anyone can get."

The smirk had returned to his face. "When you go dragging out my name like that, it actually has a nice ring to it. Very most wanted sounding might I add." Most wanted? He could pull that off. Heh. "I'm afraid I have trouble forgetting a pretty face and the name that goes with it." Sadly enough, Gavin would be reminded of this woman, the one who he was having a hard time reading and didn't think he wanted to read in the first place.

Wait. Was he serious? Was he hurt? Like... upset? By her?

"Mean?" she repeated, still finding Gavin absolutely absurd. "I'm not mean.. am I?".. Was she? Like, legit mean.. not the boo-hoo meean, the real oh-wow mean? Surely not, not now anyway. She had it in her... but this, this was... friendly banter? To pass the time in an otherwise boring and stuffy lift ride? "Chin up, if you're as chill as you say you are, you'll be fine" she added, by way of easing the tension. He started it though. Totally started it.

Oh? He liked the way she said his name. She didn't know where the accent came from.. it wasn't her own, obviously. It was more of a mix of Russian and ... something else, what that something was, she had no idea. "Oh no no, you don't want to be on that list, or else I'll have to keep touching you." As she tackled him into a cell. All that jazz.

Oh good god.

Did he just?...

"No. Please. Forget my name." There was something about people knowing who she was that she didn't like. Call it paranoia or whatever, but no.

Wait. What level were they at now? Emily had a sinking feeling she'd totally missed her stop, meaning she'd be going all the way down again, and then back up.