View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:54 AM   #58 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: la de dah de dah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post

Er, say what now?

“Apologise for what exactly?” she asked, resisted the urge to bat her lashes. Heh. She did chuckle though, because the dude was being all sorts of ridiculous. Though, seriously, which department was he? Probably Games and Sports... bludger to the head at some point. Or Accidents? He came across as the type to have them... while fearfully trying to avoid them. Meh.

“Best asset? Is that all you got?” she asked, wishing the ride was over now. Emily offered Mr Weirdo a pointed look, why would she give a crazy her name? Oh hell no.“Not for you to know..” nope, “, unless you want to share first?” So she could report him to Mungo’s, or at least do a background check. He seemed harmless enough, though if she had to work with a person like him... she’d go mad. Mental hazard.

She said nothing about the private property thing. She was MLE, so she knew these things, even if Common Wizarding Law was her poorest unit. Granted, it was the most boring. Either way, petty theft and property damage wasn’t her thing, nope, she hunted the hardcore crims.

Vicious and dense? Bad combination. "For nearly knocking into me just now. You didn't see me almost toppling over on you, why should you get away with it?" Did no one take HURTING HIM seriously? He frowned down at her, it almost resembled a pout. "I get the feeling you don't even care."

He should have added heartless to his growing list of adjectives for her. At the moment attractive was being overshadowed by vicious, dense and now heartless.

This just wasn't his day.

His eyebrows shot up and for a moment he STARED at her, mouth agape. had she just questioned the quality of his face? He'd never heard anything like that before and it caused his brows to crease. "I beg your pardon? My face belongs among gods." And he would have elaborated more on that were it not for her being difficult again. Not even willing to share her name? Yup, he was adding selfish to the list as well. Quite a file she had growing. "I have no problem telling you mine, Gavin Isaacs, you'll do well not to forget it. Now yours?"

Perhaps he'd grab himself some coffee when he finally got away from her.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.