View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #54 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: My poor charrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post

Oh this was fun. Her annoyance very quickly changed to amusement, though it didn’t show on her face. No, she had a game to play now. Excellent.

Emily tilted her head slightly as if waiting for a PUCKER, though if he tried anything he’d get a sucker punch to the gut. She wasn’t about to give the strange man the room he wanted, no perhaps HE ought to have taken the stairs. It got weird though, REALLY weird. Like, WHY was he inspecting her? Yes, she was a fine specimen of a woman, but that was hardly something to take notes on. Managing to reach her arm up, she slapped his hand away from her hair and skin.

But, if he wanted to play, then so be it.

Gorgeous? Emily was beginning to notice a trend with pretty boys, they were arrogant.

Eh, maybe some more touching would send him running? And what was all this illness and waver rubbish?
“Oh gorgeous,” she started, inching closer still, considering the room they had left. “I’ve never felt better.” This time she wasn’t able to mask her sarcasm. Not completely.

Make no mistake, the eye twitching was because of the lip puckering. What had he done to deserve this? Before leaving home he gave each of his nieces 6 sickles, he thanked the bloody idiot boy that delivered the morning paper and he'd only scowled at two of the people down in security. What happened to the good karma that was meant to follow?

Tomorrow he would take the stairs, all of them. Then there would be no woman practically throwing herself at him. This love potion testing was seeming less and less like a good idea. She should have paid him a compliment then moved on. That would have been FAR MORE APPRECIATED than her standing this close. What if she made a wrong move and damaged his faaace?

Another smirk tugged at his lips, she'd called him gorgeous, but it disappeared just as quickly.

In a lift this crowded how was it possible for her to get any closer? "Excellent. Another possible success. I'll take it--" A sudden jerking of the lift horizontally nearly sent him right at the woman that wasn't very far from him but he'd managed to hold on firmly, swaying only a bit. "Look," he straightened, hoping to ease her off. "I'm glad you like my face, really, I do too but you don't have to admire it so up close." Geddit? Back up.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.